VISTA Silver Series™ - Pay as you go option
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Each VISTA Silver Series™ online training course has the following information available on the course description page. For course descriptions and specifications unique to each course...
Recommended Prerequisite(s): Heavy Equipment - Intro & Safety, Heavy Equipment - Pre-Use Inspection
Estimated Length of Training Program: 1 hour + final test
Number of Test Questions: 17
Printable Certificate of Completion: Yes, with person's name, date and test score
Incorrect Question Feedback report: Yes
Immediate online delivery for one person - viewable for up to 60 days
- Once I pay for a course, how long is the course available?
- Do I have to view the entire training course all at once?
- Can I view the entire course (or any given lesson or page) again after I complete the course?
- Do I have to view the course in order or can I view the course lessons in any order?
- Can multiple people share one login account? Can multiple people view the online course after setting up an account and paying for any given course?
- What information is on the certificate of completion?
- Can I reprint the certificate of completion and/or save it to a file on my computer?
- What if I want to train and track my employees beyond 60 days?
- Can I use an Apple computer, ipad or iphone to view these courses?
Access to a course ends after 60 days from enrollment (payment) date. Completion data, exam scores and certificate of completion will not be available after 60 days. Print the completion certificate prior to that date.
No, you can stop anytime and restart the course anytime. The system will create a bookmark to remember where you left off. This allows you to start on the screen you last viewed.
Yes, you are welcome to view any or all lessons and pages of the course as many times as you like.
Although we recommend that you take the course as it was instructionally designed, you can skip around to any lesson in any order. However, you must complete all lessons before taking the final exam.
No, that would be a violation of the license agreement. And, the certificate of completion would contain only the name of the person listed on the account.
After taking the challenge exam or the final exam, the certificate of completion contains the name of the course, your name (as entered when setting up the account), your most recent exam score, the date you took the exam and a place for trainee and supervisor signatures. Click here for a sample certificate.
Yes, any time prior to the 60 day expiration, you can re-enter the exam and reprint the certificate. You can also save the certificate to your computer (select “save to PDF” instead of a printer). The exam feedback report is not available for reprint. The exam feedback report can only be printed or saved immediately after you take the final exam. You can retake the final exam many times for new scores and new exam feedback.
To enable long term tracking of employee training, contact VISTA at email@example.com for a quote on a private Learning Management System configured with your logo and all the courses you need.
Most of the courses are written using Adobe Flash and Apple does not support that technology unless you are running a Window-based browser on your Apple computer (by using Parallels, Vmware or similar).