Jurnee™ by VISTA Instructor Kit - Skid Steer Loader
WHAT'S NEW --- Limited time sale - 25% off 2 or more kits:
Completely redesigned in 2018-19. Now includes hands-on Skid Steer / Bobcat evaluation forms and guidelines for on-the-equipmentSkid Steer operator evaluation as well as unlimited printing of over 25 training documents.
Training is not a destination. It's a Jurnee™.
This complete skid steer loader (a.k.a., Bobcat) operator safety training package lets you begin conducting professional Skid Steer training immediately. It's ideal for Skid Steer instructors who don't have time to create their own materials.
EachSkid Steer Instructor Kit annual license (one per trainer) includes:
• Unlimited use and printing ofSkid Steer training materials
• 2 to 4 hours ofSkid Steer presentation screens (turn narrator on/off)
• Trainer and student guides for theSkid Steer- print any quantity, any time
• Skid Steer Operator hands-on training evaluation forms and guidelines on how to use
• Skid Steer Operatorexam test - online and/or printable
• Course completion certificate template helps with OSHA recordkeeping requirements
• Over 25 printableSkid Steer training documents in all
Pays for itself by helping to lower equipment damage and minimize time spent in the field covering introductory information on individual basis.
A complete skid steer loader training instructor "tool kit" for teaching skid steer loader (a.k.a., Bobcat) operation or for refresher training of experienced operators. Provides skid steer instructors who don't have time to develop their own equipment operation and safety training programs, a comprehensive skid steer training presentation and a complete set of learner materials. ThisSkid Steer instructor kit applies to municipalities, mines and quarries and general construction - basically, any entity that owns Skid Steer loader equipment. It covers a wide variety ofSkid Steerworking conditions and brands such as: Bobcat, Case, Caterpillar, John Deere, Doosan, Gehl, JCB, Komatsu, Kubota, New Holland (CNH), Terex, Volvo, and many more.
Many customers have told us they have experienced people on staff who can teachSkid Steer equipment operation and safety topics, but they often lack the time and / or skills to develop a professionalSkid Steertraining program. That is why ourSkid Steer training tool kits include "everything but the instructor"
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Design Features and Components
- Lesson 3 - Safety and Pre-use Inspection
- Lesson 4 - Start Up, Controls and Testing
- Lesson 5 - Machine Operation
- Lesson 6 - Filling the Bucket
- Lesson 7 - Carrying and Dumping Loads
- Lesson 8 - Machine Shut Down
- Lesson 9 - Final Exam
|For Course Objectives and complete Course Map of covered topics, click the green button and view the pictures. |
Additional course materials included
- 1 - Skid Steer Trainer's Guide
- 2 - Attendance Roster
- 3 - Skid SteerCourse Objectives
- 4 - Skid SteerDiscussion Guide
- 5 - Skid SteerVISTA Course Program Map
- 6 - Skid SteerReconnect Topics
- 7 - Skid SteerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 8 - Skid SteerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 9 - Skid SteerOperations Evaluation Checklist
- 10 - Skid SteerOperations Evaluation Guidelines
- 11 - Skid SteerOperational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 12 - Skid SteerOperational Tasks Evaluation Guideline
- 13 - Skid SteerOperator Final Evaluation
- 14 - International Symbols Key
- 15 - Skid SteerFinal Exam
- 16 - Skid SteerFinal Exam Answer Key
- 17 - Skid Steer Certificate of Completion
- 18 - Skid Steer Certificate of Completion Wallet Cards
- 1 - Skid SteerStudent's Guide
- 2 - Skid SteerCourse Objectives
- 3 - Skid SteerVISTA Course Program Map
- 4 - Skid SteerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Checklist
- 5 - Skid SteerPre-use Inspection Evaluation Guidelines
- 6 - Skid SteerOperations Evaluation Checklist
- 7 - Skid Steer Operations Evaluation Guidelines
- 8 - Skid SteerOperational Tasks Evaluation Checklist
- 9 - Skid SteerOperational Tasks Evaluation Guidelines
- 10 - International Symbols Key
NEW: Included online self-study option-Minimize classroom time
Features and Benefits of Jurnee™ Skid Steer Instructor Kits
Features of Jurnee™ by VISTA Skid Steer Instructor Kits
- COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL SKID STEER PACKAGE: Includes "Everything but the Instructor"
- STRUCTURED SKID STEER TRAINING: Formal lesson plan with checklists, forms and guidelines
- AVAILABILITY: Easy access to allSkid Steer training materials 24/7
- EASY PRINTING: PrintableSkid Steer Trainer and Student Guides (and lots more)
Benefits of Jurnee™ by VISTA Skid Steer Instructor Kits
- Raise the level of professionalism of yourSkid Steer equipment operator training program.
- Save time - why developSkid Steer training programs from scratch.
- Provide your operators with structured, more consistentSkid Steer safety training.
- Helps create a basis for required OSHA training records
- Projectable and printableSkid Steer training materials - available anytime, anywhere.
Optional:Our instructors travel the world and can assist you with your on-site training needs forconstructionandmining.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's Instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send e-mail.
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!