Instructor Kits for Operator Training
Typical elements of a VISTA instructor kit
| || |
NEW: Special add-ons
You can use these kits to provide comprehensive and consistent training without the investment of gathering research materials and learning how to use content development tools, saving you many hours of time!
Each instructor kit is designed to provide roughly six to eight hours of classroom time.
Benefits of VISTA instructor kits
- Raise the level of professionalism in your training
- Save time - why develop training programs from scratch?
- Provide your operators with more consistent, structured safety training
- Printable training materials
Contact VISTA for more information
For more information about VISTA's instructor kits and other training services, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!
VISTA Instructor Kits
- Aerial Bucket Truck
- Backhoe Loader
- Crawler Dozer
- Crawler Excavator
- Crawler Loader
- Farm Tractor
- Forklift - Standard
- Motor Grader
- Rigging & Lifting
- Road Crew Safety
- Roadside Mowing
- Skid Steer Loader
- Telescopic Handler
- Theft & Vandalism Prevention
- Transporting Construction Equipment
- Wheeled Excavator
- Wheel Loader