Road Crew Safety Instructor Kit
- The dangers of working near equipment
- Avoiding common accidents
- Awareness of surroundings
- PPE/visibility/night work
Contents of the Road Crew Safety Instructor Kit
Printed materials: May be printed from PDF files on the CD
Road Crew Safety Video
- Course Manual: The course manual is available on the CD in PDF form. You may print as many copies as needed for your training sessions. You may use these documents as student materials as well.
- Attendance roster
- Discussion questions
- Pre-planning checklist
- Training agenda template
- Written examination
- Exam key
Other included materials
- Spanish/English Pocket size Dictionary
- NUCA Pocket Safety Guide
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's instructor kits, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send us an e-mail message.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!
Instructor Kit Advantages
- Raise the level of professionalism of your training
- Save time - why develop training programs from scratch?
- Provide your operators with more consistent, structured safety training
- Print as many copies as you need - when you need them
- Take the hassle out of record-keeping
VISTA instructor kits are ideal for owners of small equipment fleets, or if your firm doesn't have a person dedicated to training. Safety is still critically important!