On-Site Training - Requirements
VISTA Training will provide an appropriate number of qualified instructors. It is important to coordinate the number of students with the number of available machines and the number of instructors. Instructors will arrive ahead of time to review the working site, arrange for any props, setup the field site and the classroom, etc.
All student textbooks and materials are included in the quoted fee.
- Evaluation, testing and recording of student test results is included.
- Instructor travel and lodging expenses are billed at cost after course.
Weather policy: weather may delay portions of practical testing. We will make every effort to accommodate the situation but please understand that fees will still be due unless we can utilize the instructors for something else.
You need to provide
- Profiles of the students who will attend.
- A suitable classroom, free of distractions equipped with projector and PC or laptop.
- A large enough area for the testing portion of the course.
- Appropriate construction equipment and two way radios for instructor to student communication during testing (you own, rented, etc.). Don't forget the dump truck and equipment trailer, if required by the course content.
- Insurance on the equipment and your employees (VISTA employees are covered by our own insurance)
- Appropriate props, personal protective and other safety equipment (we won't test anyone without these), traffic cones, type 1 barricades, etc.
VISTA Training will provide
- Classroom workbooks and written exercises
- Slides/presentation materials for our instructor
- Videotapes to show during class (as required by topic)
- Certificates of completion or certificates of evaluation
- Permanent record of each student's test results
- Experienced instructor(s)
- Instructor guide and related material (if train the trainer is selected)
Course modifications and custom development
Although our standard courses are tailored to your environment, VISTA Training would be pleased to modify and customize any of our standard courses to meet your specific requirements. Please call for an estimate.
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's on-site training services, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send us an e-mail message.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!