Transporting Construction Equipment Training - Instructor Kit
- Knowing the trailer's rated capacity
- The importance of trailer placement prior to loading
- Transporting equipment in snowy, wet, muddy loading and unloading situations
- Dangers of loading tracked equipment
- Chain types and restricted use of tie-down chains
Software license for use/installation on one computer. Please click here for more information on license fees.
Course materials (printed from PDF files on the kit disc)
One full length video is embedded in the kit (e.g., it only plays on a computer while viewing the kit screens). The instructor/trainer is in control of the disc and displays it to the class.
Standard DVD version of video(s) also available - (see below):
Transporting Construction Equipment DVD
| || |
Additional course materials included on the disc
| || |
Contact us for more information
For more information about VISTA's on-site training services, please contact us at 800-942-2886 or 262-514-2886, or send us an e-mail message.
SIGN UP TODAY for the VISTA e-newsletter
Safety tips and product updates - delivered to your inbox
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments from VISTA Training with our convenient e-newsletter. Be the first to learn about:
- New products and services
- Equipment safety and productivity tips
- Upcoming sales promotions
- Customer success stories
- And much more!
Instructor Kit Advantages
- Raise the level of professionalism of your training
- Save time
- Provide your operators with more consistent, structured safety training
- Print as many copies as you need
- Take the hassle out of record-keeping
VISTA instructor kits are ideal for owners of small equipment fleets, or if your firm doesn't have a person dedicated to training. Safety is still critically important!